soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Monday, January 19, 2004

6:26 PM

Wow. So this is the internet. I am such a virgin. Technology is really frustrating. Maybe if I would have spent more time at home throughout my teenage years, I would have known how to turn a computer on when I arrived at the most technologically advanced school in this whole freakin state. I was one of those people who discovered Napster right as it started to suck, like when they were going through all the lawsuits or whatever. I spent far too much time playing (hehehe, Jenny, you know what I mean), then at home, furthering my knowledge in the technological world. Oh, and I only recently discovered Kazaa and Winamp (like last year...only because one of my more technologically advanced/geekier friends took pity on my superficial soul). Instead of discovering the glories of the internet, I was out shopping, or partying, or doing whatever it was that I used to do, before graduating high school. Now, here I am, trying to appear knowledgable about computers, and drives, and disks, and https, and blog thingies, and posts, and viruses, and whatever else comes along with these...computer..things...
Oh well. For now I will continue to shove my floppy disk into the zip drive..and pray that Jenny will rescue me before my boyfriend finds out.

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn