soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

9:23 PM

All your mental armour drags me down. Nothing hurts. like your mouth.

I should be doing my poli sci quiz and writing about South Dakota's congressmen. But I'm not. I haven't been into school at all today. In fact, I haven't been into much, at all today. Others have said I appear aloof or distance. Whatever, maybe I am. I keep focusing on random things. Like, Miles and I went to Jubilee for some food, and I was totally mesmerized by the Pringles display. I feel like I have been in a trance all day. I told Miles it was because of all the morphine I have been injecting, but he didn't believe me. I wish I could believe myself.

In the middle of a world on a fish hook, you're the wave, you're the wave, you're the wave.

Sometimes I wish that I could have a blog where I could say anything I wanted. All of my thoughts and feelings, without censoring myself. But that would mean starting a new blog, and not telling anyone about it. I'm lazy. I think I won't do that.

Gravity claiming all your tears. Everything looks so much better now.

My mom called me today. She told me I was adopted. No surprise there. Whatever, thanks Mom. I knew I was a little odd. Hmmm... Adoption is great! ADOPTION NOT ABORTION. I'm going to adopt a child from every country. And two kitties. I had a dream that snakes tried to eat my kitties. I should find my real parents and see if they have kitties.

Heaven knows who walks away.

My results came back today. I guess I have a mental disorder. Apparently I am a pathological liar. Who knew?! I am getting help though.

Satellites of pain can't always be ignored.

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn