soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Friday, February 27, 2004

11:32 AM

As black as the night can get. Everything is safer now. There's always a way to forget. Once you learn to find a way how.

Don't you hate it when you are nice and comfy in the computer lab; when you have your own little secluded area, and some jackass sits directly behind you. This in turn ruins all concentration and you start to feel a bit insecure because you know he is staring at the little bit of underwear that peaks up above you jeans. Whoever invented low-rise jeans should die. I just went to pull up the back of my jeans, or more so, check to see how much undie was showing, and I realized I am wearing the pink, semi-see through pair. Great, guy-behind-me can see more then undie. Perfect day. But hey, at least it is Friday. Does that really matter knowadays? I get the feeling that in college, everyday is Friday to some.

College is supposed to be a time for self-discovery. When one finds out who they really are and who they are going to become. Either that, or college is just like high school and people feed you bullshit lies through a straw. I guess college is better in that is has twice as many people on campus then in my whole town. But at the same time, there is just as much drama and back-stabbing. Sad. Maybe that's life. Maybe even adults do that, and you won't ever be able to escape it. Unless you live in Tibet in the early 1930s. Note to self: Build time machine.

I want you to want me. I need you to need me. I love you to love me. I'm beggin you to beg me. I have had that song in my head for two days.

OOHHH, I just realized I could put my coat on the back of my chair, instead of on the empty seat next to me. Take that Jackass/Guy-behind-me. No undie show for you.

I sleep too much, or maybe too little. I mean really, what college student sleeps too little. Maybe, when I think I am sleeping, I am actually awake. And maybe when I am awake I am actually sleeping. And when I hate I feel, and when I love it's not real (ok, that was from a Manson song, just the last sentence, but my rambling made me think of that song.).

Enter, one weird non-trad (male), followed by one short jock (also male). Non-trad sits diagonally behind me, by the Jackass. Jock sits two rows in front of me, slightly to the right.

People are shallow.

HEHEHE, Jackass left. Must have disliked the fact that there was no more peep show for him. That still leaves Non-trad. I wonder if he is watching me?

I wish that people would love more and hate less. South Dakota might be banning abortion. That's good news. My mom tried to tell me that a lot of PETA supporters were for abortion. Maybe it's not that they're for abortion, maybe it's that they are so busy with one cause, they don't have time to fight for another one. But at the same time, I am sure there are PETA members who do support abortion, which in itself is ironic. However, there were probably Jews that liked Hitler and the Nazis, or Mother's Against Drunk Drivers that drink and drive on occasion.

The computer lab is now overrun with people. Noon must be quite the time to come to a computer lab. Does that mean that I am "hip" now, even better "cool" (That's paraphrased from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas). The ultimate is "Groovy". I can't wait to be "Groovy".

In the blur of serenity, where did everything get lost? The flowers of naivete, buried in a layer of frost.

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn