soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Monday, February 09, 2004

2:13 PM

It seems as though I mostly write on Mondays. That is not my intention. Mondays blow. I hate Mondays...and Tuesdays...and days in general. I think I write on Mondays because I have more time since the week has just started, or maybe it is just because I don't give a shit on Mondays. Probably more so, the latter.
I hate how fickle I am. I can never just stick with one thing (cept for Miles, I've been good about that). I get too bored. Like people who have Star Wars obsessions, or Anime (did I spell that right...who cares) obsessions, or one-particular-show obsessions. It never worked for me. I can never pick one thing, I can't collect things, I can't stick with activities. Over my life span I have tried to collect everything under the sun. You name it, I've tried to collect it. It usually lasts for a week...
There are things I like, but I can never become a hard core fan. TV shows for example-if I were to pick a show to be obsessed about, I could never see all the episodes, so what's the point. It's not like my schedule can be arranged around my TV shows. Shit always comes up, and I am a fragile human being, so if I had to miss my one obsession, I would cry and scratch my eyes out.
Plus I have such a vast list of likes. I am too complicated to stick to one thing. For example: music, I love music, I can't pick just one or two groups and cover my walls with all their band memorabilia. A month later I would have a new favorite. I could never pick a favorite band or a favorite movie. I like everything. Or I hate everything. Hmm...Good point...
I want to be like everyone else and have a favorite cartoon, like Powerpuff Girls or Tweety, or a favorite singer, like 50 Cent or Michael Jackson. Then I can adorn my body and surroundings with all their neat stuff. Note to self: find obsession.
I love gay people though, OH, and happiness, and puppies, and kitties, and music (I HATE COUNTRY!), and Miles, and friends, and shopping, and MTV, and nice people, and pretty colors, and manners, and sophistication, and crazy people, and cripples, and old people, and foreign people, and people people, and cars that run, and Boo from Monsters Inc., and gifts, and people who comment on my site so I don't feel so alone in the world...

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn