soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

10:43 PM

Today is February 17th. Yesterday was February 16th. Tomorrow is February 18th.
How's that for a kick ass intro?! Evasive, yet clear. Deep, yet penetrateable (hehe, naughty word-but I don't think it is an actual word....oh well this isn't Hon. Comp-right Jenny!). Ok, enough bull shit, you guys aren't here for shits 'n' giggles. This is a serious, smart, intellectual blog-one where people can express themselves freely.
Yep, with that said...I have nothing to write...I SUCK!!!
Ok, wait...here it is...I got it now...Nope, there it goes...
The Grammys. Didn't watch them, but I figure there is nothing better to write about. My RA (who is hot and cute and sweet and "seeing" the nicest boy ever, other then Miles) said that the Grammys rocked. Correction, her and I both LOVE Outkast and she mentioned that Dre (aka: Andre 3000) brought his little boy to the Grammys and was dressed just like Dad...AND IT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER! She recommended I look on the internet for pics, and as I was sitting hurr trying to think of something to entertain my audience with, I heard her voice echo throughout my head. Blah blah blah...
Well, whatever, that was my attempt at writing about the Grammys. I'm moving on...
I was born on June 17, 1985, in Bethesda, Maryland, in the Bethesda Naval Hospital. I was cute, with big, blue eyes, and I looked oh-so-blissful wrapped in my pretty pink blankie. LAME. Did I have a pink blankie?!
Miles is short, with brown hair, and has pudgy/cute cheeks. He is a math/computer science major. He enjoys music/movies/reading and enjoys creating beautiful works of art, in many different forms. He tolerates me even though I can't use a puter. Status: Taken (aka: Don't touch).
Jenny is tall, brown hair, and has an awesome hair straightener. She enjoys long walks on the beach and Eric. She is an English major and she is going to be the bestest teacher ever. Status: available (aka: needs some booty NOW!).
Ummm..maybe I shouldn't have started this. There are so many ppl to write about (Don't worry Tony, YOU'RE NEXT!). Well, the Grammys were fun. Had some popcorn, snorted some crank, drank some 40s, did some b*tches. Good Times.

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn