soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

12:19 PM

Use me when you want to come. I've bled just to have your touch.

I honesty had all intentions of attending bio today, despite the fact that it is only lecture and she doesn't take attendance. I was really going to go, PROMISE!

I woke up to my alarm, hopped out of bed, gathered my shower stuff, and headed to the bathroom. This is when I saw my first dead body. It's really not as bad as one would think. I went to use the facilities before jumping in the shower. I always use the one closest to my side of the hall, creature of habit. When I went to open the door I noticed a body slumped on the floor. "Oh, Great," I thought to myself, another girl passed out in front of the toilet. Me, being the good friend I am, went to help up this poor inebriated soul. That's when my hand fell into something thick and wet. "What the *beep*?" I pulled my hand away to discover it was covered in blood. Apparently our victim had come home a bit too out of it and when she went to throw-up, smacked her precious head on the toilet seat. So tragic. Well, I then decided that now was not a time to shower. So I washed my hands and went back to my room. Moments later I heard a lot of commotion. They had found the body too. Over the course of the next half an hour, there was much commotion and constant knocking at my door. I didn't answer. The poor girl is probably better off. This is much cheaper then a liver transplant.

I still had time to attend bio, mind you. I threw some clothes on and headed downstairs (without showering). On my way down the four flights of stairs I realized I should check my email. I ran into the puter lab and descended on my email like a vulture. That's when I saw it: FREE TRIP TO FRANCE! The blinking text was a sign from God (it being Ash Wednesday and all). Of course I clicked on it. The instructions seemed relatively easy: 1) Call this number (they provided a number, highly top secret) 2) Tell the person on the other end this code, (also top secret) 3) TELL NO ONE. Seemed easy enough. I darted upstairs, back to my humble abode. This part was quite tricky, the floor was in an uproar about the body. Some girls are so over-dramatic. I managed to get to my room without question. I picked up my cell and dialed the number. It rang fourteen times, then...nothing. Someone answered, but they were silent, "Hey a$$hole, is this a joke?!" I inquired. Then there was a high pitched screeching sound, it startled me so much I haphazardly tossed my phone on the bed. When I went to retrieve it, there was only a dial tone. Needless to say, I am sure that I will be receiving my tickets to France any day now.

But, I missed bio.

When you hate it you know you can feel. But when you love it, you know it's not real.

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn