soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Monday, February 02, 2004

2:03 PM

Well, it is another week. It has been almost a week since I last wrote. I am getting terribly lazy. I don't even have anything good to write about, so if you want to stop now, I completely understand, the following will be absolute crap.
Today is Groundhog's Day! It is one of the best, most celebrated holidays of the year (next to Christmas)! My plans for this G Day are: go to class, do homework, go to bed. It's going to be a crazy, fun G Day. I hate MSN. All I wanted to do was send my friends a Happy Groundhog's Day e-card. But, of course, MSN has only one G Day e-card, and you have to PAY for it. It was so cute, it even had a little poem and picture of a groundhog on it. I was totally excited about it, and then my hopes and dreams were squished by the fine print. Why am I alive? (slight melodrama)
Patriots won the Superbowl!!! Am I surprised?! Hell NO! Once again, Vinatieri made the field goal to win the game. For all of you that don't know, I am a Patriots fan. I lived in Newport, RI for almost two years, and that is where my Patriot's pride developed. BTW: Vikings suck ass. Everyone here is a Vikings fan. Let's all jump on the bandwagon.
And lastly, how could I forget: James Joyce was born today in 1882! James Joyce is the author of Ulysses . Not to mention, a fellow Irish.

That's all I got for today. Sad, but true.
Stay with me guys, DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!!! There is more to come....

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn