soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Monday, February 23, 2004

2:01 PM

When I'm feeling tired, she pushed food through the door. I crawl towards the crest of light, sometimes I can't find my way.

Today starts another productive..or rather, un-productive week at school. Hmmm, the educational system. I love education. Actually, despite that being a sarcastic remark, I like education more this semester then last semester. I am understanding algrebra, attending bio, breezing through poli sci, and enjoying the material in lit. Initially I was apprehensive about my lit. class. I had never read any Wharton or Fitzgerald prior to attending Literary Genres 286. But, now, I have successfully completed a paper, and multiple quizzes (my lowest grade being an 80%). In little under an hour I will be taking another lit. quiz. It's on A Diamond as Big as the Ritz, by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Good story, or so I thought.

I was pondering what to write about, when "The Boy" came to visit. So, I asked him, "Boy, what should I post about." His response, "Well, write about you 'skunking' me in cribbage this weekend. You can give your side/version." *Sigh* "No, you already wrote about that."

He always takes the good topics.

My weekend consisted of thousands of on-line quizzes. Lame, you're thinking. And you are probably right. But, since you love me, I saved them all to put on my site. Now, the thought occured to me, that I probably shouldn't overload you with all of them at once. So, instead I was faced with the predicament of how many to put up at one time, or when to post them, or should I just do it all at once, that way they don't keep stacking up.

Well, I have to start somewhere.

Here goes nothing.

Black windows of paint, I scratch with my nails.




godd
You are Form 1, Goddess: The Creator.

"And The Goddess planted the acorn of life.
She cried a single tear and shed a single drop
of blood upon the earth where she buried it.
From her blood and tear, the acorn grew into
the world."


Some examples of the Goddess Form are Gaia (Greek),
Jehova (Christian), and Brahma (Indian).
The Goddess is associated with the concept of
creation, the number 1, and the element of
earth.
Her sign is the dawn sun.

As a member of Form 1, you are a charismatic
individual and people are drawn to you.
Although sometimes you may seem emotionally
distant, you are deeply in tune with other
people's feelings and have tremendous empathy.
Sometimes you have a tendency to neglect your
own self. Goddesses are the best friends to
have because they're always willing to help.

Which Mythological Form Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla




aragorn

Your man is King Aragorn (The rating takes place
below)
Perhaps its because hes so world-weary but Aragorn
is upfront and honest with no time for mind
games. Hes attentive and devoted, as well as
sensitive to your needs.

The last 'WHICH LOTR GUY IS FOR YOU?' quiz you'll ever have to take UPDATED WITH BETTER PICS & RESULTS
brought to you by Quizilla




HASH(0x88f2824)
Heaven: You are a true angel. You are destined to
move on to a place where there is no evil, just
people as beautiful and pure as you. Graceful
and classy, an angel like you has wonderful
things ahead! (please rate my quiz)

**Where will you go when you die?**(now with pics)
brought to you by Quizilla




Alone
Lonliness dominates you. You can hide it well, but
its there, and your friends can see it. You
constantly feel alone, and need to do things to
fill your time. Your afraid to tell people
this, but sooner or later it gets out in a bad
way, and you think you screwed up everything.
And when you are in love is when you are sad
the most. (Please Vote)

What Emotion Dominates you?
brought to you by Quizilla




cho
You're chocolate. You're the old soul type, people
feel that they have known you their entire
life. Many often open up to you for they view
you as thoughtful and trustworthy. Although
people trust you, you have a hard time trusting
them. You prefer to keep your feelings bottled
up inside, or display them very quietly. It is
alright to open up every once in a while.

Which kind of candy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

light
You're Element is Light. You are friendly, happy,
social, bubbly, and can brighten up any one's
day. You are very kind and a real people person
because you have several friends (or atleast
should). You're cheery nature makes you lovable
and your stunning looks are sweet and stand
out.
What's Your Element(girls)? (PICTURES)
brought to you by Quizilla

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn