soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

2:05 PM

Ok, I'm going to make this short and sweet. I love you all, but I am unGodly (that looks odd with the "G" capitalized, but isn't God always supposed to be capitalized?!) busy this week. I have play every night until I bleed "The Trolley Song" and then I come home to oodles of homework. I know it sounds like I'm bitching, but I am really not, I just don't think I will find time to post this week. I have so much going on, I sometimes wonder why I do it to myself. It is penance. I offended the Gods. Well, in my case, just one God, but you get the just of it.

Maybe this weekend I will find time, but do not give up on me, I promise I won't get as bad as Miles:) Sorry hun, I couldn't resist. Take Care, and, if you can find it in your heart, have pity on me.

You in the sea, on a decline. Breaking the waves, watching the lights go down, letting the cables sleep.


// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn