soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

2:45 PM

I can hardly believe that school is almost over. The last couple weeks are so stressful!!!

I have had the flu for about a week now, but I think I am finally getting over it. I had the flu over Easter, yet the guilt of not speaking with my friends/ex-friends since Graduation, consumed me. So I sucked it up, and answered their pleas.

Saturday night I hung out with Ruth. She had her baby yesterday. She had to have a cesarean section; the baby was breached. It is a little girl, named Mataya (don't know if I spelled that right). She smoked all through her pregnancy- A LOT!

Anyways, I started this last night, but today is a new day, and I don't feel much like going through a run down of my Easter.

I feel more like little snipets of my weekend.

I saw Joe. That was weird. He hasn't changed a bit. I had heard that after I came to college he became a hermit. He didn't shave and he let his hair grow out. He's cleaned up a bit since then I guess. He looked the same to me.

At first, my initial reaction was that Joe had changed a lot, but really, he hasn't. I think I have changed and he has stayed the same.

He is still one of my best friends. I don't care if all I have are memories, those are enough to live off.

I guess Kelsie is a whore. Maybe she was only beautiful for a time, and she finally let Gregory destroy her. Or maybe I was blind. Maybe she's been ugly all along. Gregory ruins people. She had potential.

Shit, I have class. I'm sorry. I never have time anymore. I need my own computer. Next year....next year will be better. Always an excuse.

Alone as I sit and watch the trees. Won't you tell me if I scream. Will they bend down and listen to me.
And it makes me wonder if I know the words. Will you come. Or will you laugh at me. Or will I run.

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn