soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Monday, April 05, 2004

1:50 PM

My favorite inside source. I'll kiss your open sores. Appreciate your concern. You'll always stink and burn.

I have just completed a brutal algebra test. When I arrived in the classroom I was pretty nervous, but when I sat down to start taking the test I started shaking, literally. My tummy felt all kinds of funny and my hands were shaking so bad I couldn't box my answers. My boxes are more like squiggly ovals.

But anyways, enough of that. More importantly, TODAY IS THE TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF KURT COBAIN'S DEATH! Notice I didn't say suicide; that is because I feel that there are avenues of his death yet to be examined.

I have a large obsession with Kurt Cobain. I used to think that we were destined to be together, and that when I died we would be married in heaven. But, alas, I have grown from my childhood fantasies.

If you too love Kurt, join this site (I am a member-it's good shit!).

My weekend was insane. I think I will be tired the rest of my life. Then I was lucky enough to start out the rest of the week with two tests this morning.

On the bright side, THE PLAY IS OVER!

On the not-so-bright side, I HAVE TO GO TO GREGORY THIS WEEKEND.

On the bright side, AT LEAST IT'S A FOUR DAY WEEKEND.

On the not-so-bright side, THAT LEAVES VERY LITTLE TIME TO IMPROVE MY GRADES BEFORE FINALS.

Ok, I'll quit now.

What are everyone's plans for Easter break? Ha, that means if you read this you HAVE to comment...cause it's a question...so that means you have to comment...since I asked a question...

I'm really out of it. My body is all tense and I think I am hallucinating. Lack of sleep and stress can lead to a heart attack. Scurry...

I should read. I have to...I mean "get to" read Tender is the Night for my lit. class. I enjoy my lit class..more or less enjoy the discussions.

I'm so tired I can't sleep. I'm a liar and a thief. Sit and drink Pennyroyal Tea. I'm anemic royalty.

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn