soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Monday, April 26, 2004

4:24 PM

*Title*

Here I am. Still avoiding phone calls....still living in my bomb shelter. And yes, I have a phone in my bomb shelter. My mom pays my cell phone bill...sometimes.

I just got done with lit class and I really just want to paint my nails blue. I forgot to write about the poet I saw on Thursday. He was great.

The "smart" kids had to give presentations today in lit. class while the rest of us stared off and drooled. But, it turned out for the better because that meant no quiz.

I think my bomb shelter is going to collapse. The wind is blowing so hard I can feel the building wobble. And my bomb shelter isn't underground. Nope, it is high up. Very dangerous. But that's how I like it. I like to taste the danger. Grrr...

Spring has sprung. That is one of the cheesy little bulletin board sayings in my dorm. The RA's make those to cheer us up. We are all suicidal and under the influence of vast quantities of Opium...so every little bit of cheer helps.

I am sewing pillows. One side has palm trees and the other side is a solid green. But..the solid green is super soft.

I love people. I like to watch them...I like to eat them, like cupcakes...like big cupcakes...

The dogs slaughter each other softly. Love burns its casualties. We are damaged provider modules. Spill the seeds at our children's feet. I'm so empty here without you. I know they want me dead.

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn