soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Thursday, April 22, 2004

9:47 PM

The week is almost over. Thank God. It's not hell week until next week, but this week was definitely way worse then any hell week.

I went to a poet tonight, at the coffee shop in Madison, yes, Madison has a coffee shop. I was surprised too. Miles and I had to drive around for 45 min. to find it, but we finally did. They have pretty good beverages, I had a Italian Cream Soda and Miles had a Jet Tea Smoothie. Then Miles accused me of hitting on Brandon, a class mate of mine, which by the way, I wasn't. So, he wrote dark poetry about slitting my throat in my sleep.

Pretty sure I just got done eating chocolate ice cream, pretty sure I will need to go on a diet. Oh well...Thank you TCBY.

I noticed people comment more when you post a funny post versus a suicidal one. So, here's a joke I heard:

TOP TEN SIGNS YOUR AMISH TEEN IS IN TROUBLE

10. Sometimes stays in bed till after 5:00AM.

9. In his sock drawer, you find pictures of women without
bonnets.

8. Shows up at barn raisings in full "Kiss" makeup.

7. When you criticize him, he yells, "Thou sucketh!"

6. His name is Jebediah, but he goes by "Jeb Daddy."

5. Defiantly says, "If I had a radio, I'd listen to rap!"

4. You come upon his secret stash of colorful socks.

3. Uses slang expression: "Talk to the hand, cause the beard
ain't listening."

2. Was recently pulled over for "driving under the influence
of cottage cheese."

1. He's wearing his big black hat backwards!

HaHaHa, funny huh? Ok, really, that was the lamest joke ever, I actually got it in a forward. So, I thought I would pass it on...since it's so great and all.

Big plans for the weekend...sleep...and sleep. And pretend I have a life. I should be a lazy pile forever:)

Good bye everyone. Until we meet again.

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn