soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Thursday, April 01, 2004

2:21 PM

Well, surprisingly I am actually going to post today. Well, I mean, I hope I am going to post today. Or rather, I hope I will finish this in time to post it.

I have exactly one half hour to write this. Which really would be enough time; that is, if you aren't using a 1980s Gateway computer with a keyboard that likes to work, sometimes. Oh yeah, and I'm eating Dairy Queen, which I find semi-important.

Today is April Fool's Day. I suck at April Fool's Day. I can't keep a straight face; no one believes me. I'm too cute and endearing (sarcasm). I tried to tell Miles I was pregnant/cheated on him/had cancer/split personality/lesbian/loved Hanson/etc. But he wouldn't believe me. Whatever. Someday, someone will believe me *sniff sniff*


I haven't figured out if this weekend is going to suck ass or kick ass. I have to go to S.F. for CR State Convention. That'll be interesting. Some people just suck, you know. Some people are just angry and bitter, and I 'd rather not spend the entire weekend with them. I'll let you know, since I am sure you are dying to hear.

Speaking of dying, that's gotta be getting pretty close, right?

Dairy Queen's Diet Coke tastes more like regular Coke.

I'm going to Gregory for Easter. That's only a week away. Gregory is like a mind fuck. One big mind fuck. Ruth should be huge. She's due 4-20. Who would have guessed (more sarcasm).

Boys are great, every girl should own one.

Satan is everywhere... raping our children. Satan is: algebra/bitter people/unfriendly customer service/old Gateway computers/Dairy Queen employees that put your drink in a brown paper bag/homophobics/etc. We have our work cut out for us, but I know we can do it.

I love TLC (the channel). Gay people ROCK! I love how TLC has gay couples on Trading Spaces and that one Fix It show (the name escapes me right now...). Last night I watched TLC in Emry 4th Floor Lobby until my eyes bled. That was great. Oh, and I ate dry Corn Pops. I love to eat food with dry mouth. I love feeling of the skin ripping off the back of my throat as I swallow. Or better yet, when I try to open my mouth, but it is glued shut from lack of moisture and all I can do is gurgle little bits of Corn Pops while people stare at me...waiting for a reply.

Tom's new girlfriend is pretty cool. I guess she is mostly lesbian. Or, "she's been with way more girls than guys" in the words of Tom. I talked to him on the phone last night. The whole friendship-after-dating thing is actually working out for us. I'll admit I was initially skeptical. I'm not a big fan of the friendship-after-dating thing. It's kinda worked so far...

Well, I have 7 min. left. Wow, I rock.

There are days, when I fear for my life. Think that's strange, well that's the waste of you.

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn