soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Friday, July 09, 2004

11:11 PM

I have a new someone special in my life. No, Miles and I are still dating.

Haji. My new three-toed box turtle. She's a doll. Well, not literally a doll...she's a turtle. I mean she's a doll in the descriptive way, ie: personality and temperament. Anyways, totally off subject. Haji means "hold" in Japanese.

As soon as I can, I'll post some pics of her.

She's the new love of my life...oh yeah...and Miles...*but only cause he'll probably read this* Just between you and me: Haji is way better;)

Miles seems to think he is co-owner of Haji, but alas, he's wrong. She's mine. I have full custody, so if you go to his site, and he says he is the proud co-owner of a turtle, just know that he's lying. After all, you read it here first. He also says he is getting help for his heroin addiction...he lies.

I am glad to see you all haven't forsaken me. It's nice to know there are still be out there willing to put up with all my shit.

This summer is going so fast. When I finally catch my breath it will be fall.

I had so many expectations for this summer, none of which have been achieved. I often wonder if I would rather be broke then work all the time. I feel like I am losing myself. I am slipping farther away from who I want to be. Maybe it's "whom I want to be," no, that sounds like shit...it's "who."

I haven't been able to have any creative outlet yet this summer. Isn't that what summer is for? Discovery. Discover yourself just in time for school to start.

Why do I have such an urge to hide...

I guess I should end with a quote. That would be typical me...

They're burning the tenements
Topless progressive thinking
Political holes
Got 6 but pray for 7


// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn