soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Sunday, July 25, 2004

1:59 PM

Through the rain traffic.  As you float into space.  Your white eyes hide your face.  As you float in between.  I am with you - If you leave. 
 
Things have been happening.  My life prior to the past month was relatively simple.  Ok, more like REALLY simple. 
 
Anyways, don't want to go into detail.  Don't much like the way the intro was going.
 
Jenny and I are good...which rocks because we haven't talked in forever.  She's doing well. 
 
I can't believe it's almost the end of July.  I haven't talked to my family since the fourth of July.   Growing up is kinda sad. 
 
Still working at my shit job.  I shouldn't complain...
 
Boys are strange.  Sometimes I think I should be a lesbian...
 
But in general I'd rather hang out with guys then girls...which further creates a problem.  So, I could be lesbian...if only I could tolerate girls long enough to have a relationship.  That won't happen. 
 
Maybe I'll be an old women with ten cats. 
 
I like cats.   
 
When I am with you I feel a little brave.  The madness and the wars the circles that we run.  Confusion we import look what we have become.  And all of this time I was just trying to reach you.

 

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn