soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

10:44 PM

Ol' Drippy


You Are Ol' Drippy


The Ultimate Aqua Teen Hunger Force Quiz brought to you by Quizilla

Don't worry, guys, I am still alive. Barely.

How was everyone's fourth of July? Mine was.....

I'm sorry for not posting as of late. I've been working a lot. For awhile I had two jobs and class, but now I am down to one job and no class.

But I have to be to work in several hours so I still need sleep. I feel like a big cock for not writing, and then only writing a smidgeon.

I can't believe I'm a mold.

My job makes me depressed. Very. Plus family...or lack of it, makes me depressed.

Well, I will make a conscience effort to find time...and a computer...to write more.

You are in my thoughts.

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn