soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Sunday, September 19, 2004

1:23 PM

Fading everything to black & blue. You look a lot like you'd shatter. In the blink of an eye. But you keep sailing right on through.

I know I said I wasn't going to blog for awhile, but I don't think I should let people keep me from blogging. It's my blog, don't read it if you can't handle what it says.

I went and visited my grandma on Friday. I love Grandma. She got a haircut; I love how soft her hair is. She seems to be doing better. She recently moved into Silver Threads, an assisted living place. She's not really in the assisted living part, though, there's an apartment side of the building. But she does have a nurse come by every morning that helps her get out of bed and get ready.

Molly is looking sweet as ever. She's 15 years old. So, 105 in human years. That's amazing. I wish she could live forever.

Getting old is the saddest thing ever. It seems everything and everyone in my life is getting old. Sometimes when I pass old people on the street my heart feels like it's going to explode. I love old people.

My mom misses me. She's so alone. I never have time to actually think about how lonely she probably is. I hope I get married someday.

Last night I went to S.F. Jenny, Kayla, and I went to German Fest and ate at Sushi Masa(which is kinda strange being as they had food at German Fest). It was awesome. I LOVE sushi! We also went to Wal-Mart (Kayla even had a list for, it was so cute), Jenny's House to do laundry, and Mid Co so they could get their paychecks. Must be nice to have a paycheck.

Well, I hope everyone has a great week! I can't believe how fast this month is going! But, October is coming and October is my favorite month, which also happens to be in my favorite season, that being fall.

If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts. You can never escape, you can only move south down the coast.

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn