soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

8:10 PM

Here I am...writing again...

At a certain someone's request *Jenny*

Pretty sure I could listen to Bush forever...

Anyways, I just wrote my very first program! Woohoo for me! Well, actually I am lying, it is technically my third program, but it is the first I have written on my own...well actually that is a lie too, a girl from my floor helped me a lil bit...but not very much so it doesn't count...

Moving on...pretty sure Jenny and I got in trouble in class today. I guess our tablets are too distracting...especially considering mine was just sitting there. And then she called on us and neither of us were paying attention...so we didn't know the answer to the question, let alone what the question even was. Some people are bitter. But I actually like her...maybe I am evil.

I think "got" is one of the worst words ever. It's so...simple. Pretty sure it's hard to not use it, though. I went on a quest to find a better word, I love dictionary.com, but the thesaurus part has left a bitter taste in my mouth. No good synonyms for "got"

Heaven is on the way...I'm a stranger in this town....

I can't help typing Bush while I listen to it.

I had cheese lasagna tonight. Sometimes I wish I could be vegan...It's like I am satisfied with things for awhile...but then I have to push it. I have been a vegetarian for almost a year. Maybe on the year anniversary of my vegetarianism I will become vegan...doubt it. I love dairy.

I am insatiable.

I haven't been sleeping well lately. Sometimes it feels like something is eating at my brain. More so, me not being able to relax. Have you ever noticed that when you climb into bed, everything that you shove to the back of your mind during the day is suddenly on the front lines ready to shoot out of your head?

Do you believe in love at first sight...well, not so much sight...because that would be completely based on looks, more so love at first conversation? Or maybe love at first date, when the date is almost over?

I just noticed I said "more so" two paragraphs in a row. But I am too tired and unmotivated to fix it.

Well, J, here is your post. This bud's for you.

Slowly move on. How did we get to here. It all went wrong. Gravity claiming all your tears.

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn