soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Monday, September 13, 2004

1:58 PM

I guess it's time for my weekly post. I am going to try to blog weekly; I figure it is an attainable goal, not too high, not too low.

It's amazing how much a person can miss by sleeping 2 days in a row. After coming down from an excessive crank binge, one needs to sleep several days in a row to feel human again.

Actually, I didn't sleep the weekend away. I am lying. However, I was a lazy pile all weekend. I did make it through over half of season one of 24. Now, if you're like me, you have no idea what 24 is, so take some time and click on the link. After all, I took the time to put it there. I had never seen any 24 episodes (it's a TV show) prior to this weekend. I like to think of it as a really long movie...that never seems to end.

Dawson's Creek is good. So is Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. You know what show blows, Touched by an Angel. I hope my mom and grams don't read this, they LOVE that show. It is sooo lame.

Does anyone remember Columbo? That's a good show. Same with Matlock and Murder, She Wrote. I probably sound really lame, but I used to watch those shows all the time when I was little. Before I was tainted.... My mom used to let me stay up late on Sunday nights in Okinawa, because Columbo didn't come on there until 11 PM. Of course I had school the next day, but I am so cute and endearing...who could resist (jk).

Ok, enough small talk. I need my fucking money. If you have my money, I want it now.

Also, I am attending the Used concert on October 26, in Minneapolis at The Quest. If anyone would like to donate any money to my cause... or, if anyone would like to attend also, let me know so I can get a ticket for you. We can all car pool; it would be like one big happy family. We could cuddle...is it creepy yet. Please donate funds to the Megan's Children of God charity. I basically help little children find Jesus. Any donation is greatly appreciated.

The Used ROCKS!!! The new album is out on September 28th. Buy it or I'll slit your throat.

The cup is not half empty as pessimists say. As far as he sees nothing's left in the cup. A whole cup full of nothing for him to induldge. Since the voice of ambition has long since been shut up.





// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn