soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Thursday, September 02, 2004

1:18 PM

An Ode to Java City...

Another year has commenced. I feel so guilty about not blogging as of late, but now I don't have any excuse not to, since I received my neat-o tablet...which works sometimes. DSU is a great technology school (sarcasm). I hope I don't offend anyone, I know lots of people put in hard work to benefit our school.

I have been so busy lately; that seems to be a theme in my posts.

I'm on duty the next five days in a row. I so got screwed. I work Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday...what's that shit?!

Oh well, hopefully it'll be quiet and all with labor day weekend.

Plus I can catch up on homework and laundry. I am taking upper level English classes and I figure I should try, it being my major and all.

If anyone's bored you should take pity on me and visit.

I hate that listlessness after lunch. Everyday I have a class right after lunch which in turn means to function I have to stop by Java City for a mocha Javalanche. All my meal plan money is going to there.

I hope all is well.

Peace, Love, Empathy

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn