soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Monday, October 25, 2004

10:15 AM

"The time has come," the Walrus said, "To talk of many things..."

Well guys, this is it. The last post. The last post for awhile anyways. No more comments. No more reading tid bits about my dull, uneventful life.

Thank you all for eveything you have done for me. Thank you for all the advice and help you have provided me.

I cherish all the memories I have been given.

I wish you all a successful semester and a wonderful fall.

Again, thank you, we almost made it a year...(well, a year in January, but it's getting close...)

The Walrus and the Carpenter were walking close at hand;
They wept like anything to see. Such quantities of sand:
"If this were only cleared away," They said, "It would be grand!"

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn