soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Thursday, January 20, 2005

11:22 PM

I'm listening to Green Eyes (Coldplay). I love, love, love this song. It's one of my favorites:)

I think I may have the flu. I have been ill all day...and I've thrown-up several times. All day long I have been wondering how on earth I could have gotten the flu. I mean, don't you have to get it from someone. But now that I think about it, someone has to start it. I mean, it has to come from somewhere. Although, an individual at the drama club meeting mentioned that he may have the flu. Hmmmm.

I am supposed to be doing my physics homework now. I am not. But I will, as soon as I feel up to par. But I am up to par enough to type this. Ok, so maybe my priorities are a bit askew.

So what is new in my life. Not all too much. Classes. Exercise. Sleep. Classes. Exercise. Sleep. Classes. Exercise. Sleep.

It's odd, but my speech class doesn't start until this upcoming Monday. It feels like I am going to be behind in it. But I won't be behind in it, since it hasn't even started. It's Mondays 7 PM - 10 PM.

Listen to Coldplay.

Watch more news. That's what I should do. New goal. My new life has new goals.

I had to find you. Tell you I need you. Tell you I set you apart.

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn