soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

10:23 PM

Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.


Wow. Go me. Yea, Megan figured out the comments. Quite a task I might add.

I finally figured out my schedule for next semester. It took forever, and surprisingly was quite the mosquito by my ear. I have a rep for not getting too worked up about school stuff, but not having a solid schedule did actually worry me. Needless to say, I do not have any classes with Jenny:( but I have Psyc with Cooney, so that rocks!

I saw an awesome movie over break- Garden State, it was really good. Break has been boring...but eventful...and emotionally trying. VERY EMOTIONAL. I've only listened to Tool all day long...ok, that's a lie.

I miss my turtle so much. I keep having dreams about her. I especially needed her this break. But, I am sure she is happier with Dad. He gives her new dirt...I just carry her around in my purse and let her crawl around in the TC, but shhh...don't tell anyone that.

I want to adopt a little Japanese boy. Over break I was given the opportunity to meet the most adorable little Japanese boy. He's four. He's bilingual. He plays the violin. He's four.

I also want to adobt a little boy from Africa...

Fret for your latte. Fret for your Prozac.

I can't wait until Jenny and I have our house together. I'll feel so adult. We decided that we are going to have a bunch of pets. Because they are our only solace.

I have been drinking Chai tea like...well...ok...a lot. It's incredibly comforting. Until I burn my tongue and spit it on the person closest to me.

Fuck smiley glad-hands with hidden agendas. Fuck these dysfunctional,insecure actresses.

What else is new with me...Oh, my grams is in the nursing home. But she likes it better than Silver Threads, an assisted living place.

Oh, I received a "B" in Advanced Grammar. Yea, I kick ass.

I was going to say "got" instead of "received" but since I was talking...or rather, writing, about grammar I figured I should use a big kid word.

I can't wait to get back to school. It seems like another life there. I lead two lives...that never overlap.

Cuz I'm praying for rain. And I'm praying for tidal waves. I wanna see the ground give way. I wanna watch it all go down.

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn