soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

1:43 AM

When sleep is too far away...

Things I like:

-99 cent black nail polish-to feel artsy
-Animal Planet-to feel all fuzzy and compassionate
-Sigur ros-to sleep or think (when sleep won't come)
-Miles and Holly-for inspiration
-Gavin (my stuffed frog)-for love
-Saul Williams-to feel anything at all
-12 dollar Hello Kitty Hoodie-to stay warm
-National Geographic Channel-to feel smart
-Garden State and Napolean Dynamite-for right now
-Haji-for hope
-Bush, Radiohead, Bright Eyes, Brand New, Tool, the Used, the Killers, Coldplay, Counting Crows, Modest Mouse, and many others-for old time sake

she is lonely
in my presence
and i understand

i am within
and have not
learned to be
two places at once

have not
learned
to be

i live and walk
but my thoughts
nurture a child
unborn

-Saul Williams

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn