soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

6:30 PM

I think that it's brainless to assume that making changes to your window's view will give a new perspective.

So here I am, listening to Death Cab and The Postal Service and a little bit of Thursday thrown in for flavor. I've been listening to The Spill Canvas like crazy, today I am trying to go a whole day without listening to them. I do love Death Cab though, so that helps. I am about ready to watch Waking Life. If you have never seen it, you should. I am on duty tonight. I like being on duty. Last semester I hated it, but I like being able to just listen to really wonderful music and watch a great film. That's what life should be. I am listening to Blacking Out The Friction right now, have I ever told you how much I love that song. I am going to The Spill Canvas concert on Feb. 26, and if I don't go, you will never see me again:) I can not wait.

My life has been pretty uneventful as of late. I went to the Coral Reef. At the IMAX theatre. At the Washington Pavillion. Let me tell you, I know what I am doing for the rest of my life:) I don't want our Coral Reefs to die anymore.

Go see Hotel Rowanda, In Good Company, and Kinsey. Please. And if you don't like them, don't try to find me. I actually haven't seen Kinsey...or Hotel Rowanda for that matter. But I think they will be excellent. And I plan to see them. Especially Hotel Rowanda. Now for Waking Life...

Sleeping In. Great Song.

Last week I had the strangest dream. Where everything was exactly how it seemed.

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn