soft.and.gentle

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you, in a goosebump infested embrace."

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

4:56 PM

An Ode to a Black Car Day...

I have had an awful day. It has been one of "those" days. Why do people say that? What does a "those" day mean? Maybe the reason we have crappy days is to make good days look good. If we didn't have days like these, are good days would no longer look good. They would just be days.

So last night, I started to watch Sky Captain, and the something of tomorrow, or next year, or the other world, or something. In any case, I fell asleep about 5 min into the movie, which sucks because it is due back today, and I really want to see it:(

I was sooo tired last night, needless to say, I slept through half of my physics class.

Something fantastic just happened:) Someone added me to their messenger. My Black Car Day might improve...

Crap, now I don't have anything to write about.

I am lame.

Megan loves the Shins!!

Until then...

// posted by Monday

©2004 Megan Flynn